Activate Sales for In-Store/Curbside Pickup or Same-Day Delivery
Locally’s “Buy It Locally” transaction platform lets you accept orders from shoppers for in-store or curbside pickup, or in 300 cities in the US, same-day delivery.
Get going at locally.com/go/buy-it-locally and locally.com/go/same-day-delivery.
- If a retailer sets up Same Day, sales reps please alert Ian (Ian.Shreckengast@Brooksrunning.com)
- The reason here is that we will be targeting via email and social the zip code where they are located
The basics of how Same Day works is below and more details are here: locally.com/go/same-day-delivery.
- Stores need to be sharing inventory, accepting credit card processing via a Stripe account, and need to be in an area with local delivery.
- Once a retailer turns on Same Day, a customer can shop via the retailer’s Locally inventory see below how they can get this on their websites
- When a customer makes a purchase, a message will be sent to the store to accept the transaction. Once the retailer accepts, a local delivery service (Postmates, Deliv, or Fedex) will be activated. A driver will then travel to the store to pick up the order and then deliver to the customer o Reminder that customers need to use the code BrooksSameDay to cover the delivery cost
Curbside Pick Up Pin and Banner
Any retailer that would like a Curbside Pick Up tag added to their Locally page from Store Locator, please respond to Ian (Ian.Shreckengast@Brooksrunning.com). He will tag stores with a banner and unique pin as the requests come in.
Manage your Listing on BrooksRunning.com with your Locally.com Account
You can manage your store’s information on BrooksRunning.com’s Store Locator through your Locally.com account. Manage any changes to your store hours, add special information by editing your store name, and if you’re closing, you can mark your store as temporarily closed.
Instructions on claiming your account and managing your listing at locally.com/go/launch.
Broadcast your In-Stock Inventory on BrooksRunning.com
If you haven’t already, adding your real-time inventory to BrooksRunning.com with Locally is free.
Instructions at locally.com/go/inventory-feed.
Display your Brooks Running Inventory on Your Own Site
Easily embed your in-stock Brooks inventory to your own website for free, and accept orders for in-store/curbside pickup or same-day delivery.
Learn more and get started here.
Brooks Email and Social Support
The Brooks marketing team is supporting these efforts with paid ads and social posts in participating zip codes o Please alert Ian when a retailer sets up their Same-Day service or curbside pick-up, so we have the zip codes needed
Temporary Closings/Modified Store Hours
If a retailer has modified their hours or closed their doors during this time, we would advise they log in to their Locally portal to update their hours.
Retailers should update and manage this on an ongoing basis